Please visit my new site

Thursday 22 May 2008

Olympus Event - Chester Zoo

Today I was fortunate to attend a free Olympus training event for people who had purchased the E-510 which I use as a backup camera. I attended the event because there's always more you can learn which was the case as I discovered some new features of the camera that I wasn't currently using. The event took place at Oakfield Manor in Chester Zoo which coincidently is where I was married. It's a beautiful building and the whole zoo has unlimited photo opportunities. The day consisted of a presentation in the morning and then during the afternoon we were free to wander around the zoo with some of the Olympus wishlist lenses such as the ED 300mm F2.8, ED 7-14mm F4.0 and ED 50mm F2.0 Macro (on my next shopping list). The only problem with being able to use these lenses is that I now need them all (I just need to convince my wife why).





No comments:

Post a Comment