Please visit my new site

Friday 4 July 2008

Clare & Phil











Here are some of the photographs from Clare and Phil’s wedding. They are the style and quality I have been working towards over the last year and aim to produce this standard for every couple.
This was partly thanks to the lovely weather, wedding locations and how relaxed Clare & Phil were during the day.
Let’s just hope they are as pleased with the pictures as I am.

Wedding took place at Caldy Church and the reception at Thornton Hall Hotel.
Thanks to Kim for her assistance today. Despite it being her first wedding she has produced some lovely images.

1 comment:

  1. Some gorgeous pictures here Kris! I love the softness of the 2nd picture!
    Thanks for letting me be your assistant for the day, I really enjoyed it!
    I bet Clare and Phil love these photos :)

    Regards,


    Kim

    ReplyDelete