Please visit my new site

Saturday 21 March 2009

Louise & Jeremy

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Stevens who were married today at Liverpool Town Hall. It was my first shoot at the Town Hall and although a bit limited on time we still managed to get some wonderful shots.

It was a beautiful wedding with plenty of tears, laughter and fun.

My aim as a wedding photographer is to try and capture the day as it unfolds with as little interruption and direction from me as possible other than a few posed shots for creative purposes.

Below are a few of Louise & Jeremy's photo's. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Many thanks to my assistant and second shooter Kayte of ImagesbyKayte for her help today.







































3 comments:

  1. Great shots, Kris. Lovely & atmospheric - I liek the 'archaic' look on some of them.

    I have my first L'pool Town Hall wedding in September & am really looking forward to it. I might pick your brains in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kris. Well done buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images Kris! Love the shot of the bridesmaids crying.

    Liverpool Town Hall is one of my favourite venues, it's just so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete