Please visit my new site

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Baby Phoebe


I haven't had much time to post lately as last Monday (04/05/09) my wife gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Phoebe Veronica Pendlebury. Born at 11.23am weighing 8lb 15½oz.

Both mummy and baby are doing great and her daddy and big brother are very proud.

Here's a few pictures of our little girl.


Waiting


Here she comes

Spending my first moments alone with my baby girl, only ½hr old and already very alert.


Phoebe Veronica Pendlebury



Kisses off big brother, Isaac, with grandad and auntie Zoe


Her first photoshoot


It's not wind, honest ;-)


Phoebe & daddy


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Kris!

    Beautiful images to look back on in years to come - I'm sure Phoebe will be extremely appreciative when she is older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kris :) Gorgeous photos of your new little arrival!


    Kim

    ReplyDelete