Please visit my new site

Saturday 2 May 2009

Karen & Paul

Congratulations to Karen & Paul who were married today at St Benets Church in Netherton with a reception at Our Lady of Sorrows.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it to their wedding as my wife is due to have our second baby any time now, fortunately she managed to hold off until after the wedding although as I'm writing this we're getting ready to go to the hospital as she'll be giving birth tomorrow. I am really excited and can't wait to see our baby girl.

This has got to be one of my quickest edits and posts after a wedding but I wanted to get a few images on as it may be a while before I can work on them again.

Back to the wedding, it was a beautiful wedding and once again very lucky with the weather.

Best wishes to Karen & Paul and have a fab honeymoon.

Here's a few of your images.



























2 comments:

  1. Kris your work is just getting better and better. Great stuff here and this couple will love them.
    Well done buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as always, Kris.

    I love the shot with the couple kissing in front of the blue sky - great composition.

    ReplyDelete